Couple of Coins, One Custom

hotshot

8 hours ago, hotshot said:

Someone found my facebook business page for coins, and asked if I could put a Name in the empty spot up top of the butterfly coin.  That empty space always seemed awkward for me, but I wasn't sure how to fill it.  I really really don't like fonts that have a line under them to hold them together, but found some name art on another facebook page that I did like.  The font that I thought flowed together nicely is called "Birds of Paradise."  That font is free for personal use or $49 if you are going to use it to make money.  I'm sure most use this for free regardless, but my conscience said to pay the artists, so I did.

The other coin is the Eagle Saw that I had left in the Acetone (forgot about) and needed to be polished to finish it off.  I've been randomly giving coins away from my personal Facebook page for sometime now, but have switched to the business page so that all my friends that don't care about crafts or coin cutting don't have to see all my coin posts.  I'll probably give the Eagle coin away on the business site sometime soon.  When I sell a coin, I get money and that is my reward, but when I make someones day with a gift, that actually makes me feel good.

-------Randy

IMG_0629.jpg

Do you detail file them when done?