Desk Name Plate

blights69

27 minutes ago, meflick said:

Very nice Frank.  Sorry to hear your back is acting up again.  Maybe you need a belt type back warmer that you can wear to warmup your back while you scroll.  Think such a thing exists?

Thanks Melanie yes I have a back brace already weird you mention the warmer pad one I have literally in the last week just ordered another brace that has pockets built in that take heat/cold pads. It is true great minds do think alike lol 

2 hours ago, blights69 said:

Not been at the saw for a bit back is bad again it flares up more once the cold gets here but anyways managed to do this over the weekend out of a bit of scrap flooring I come across, from a Steve Good pattern I had in my library cut with #5 MG Pegas

Steve Desk.jpg

Beautiful! What stain os that that. The finish is spectacular as well!

On 11/29/2017 at 7:41 AM, blights69 said:

Not been at the saw for a bit back is bad again it flares up more once the cold gets here but anyways managed to do this over the weekend out of a bit of scrap flooring I come across, from a Steve Good pattern I had in my library cut with #5 MG Pegas

Steve Desk.jpg

That's really something Blight,

5 hours ago, Lucky2 said:

Nicely done Frank, the stack would be a bit fragile wouldn't it?

A little bit but as it goes the width of the piece it is ok I managed to sand it ok with care around that area I did draw it wider  when I was cutting but it did not look right so stuck to the way Steve made it and it worked