NZ Hearts for special customer

Rob

Excellent job.  Like you say, the customer is always right but like you and Russell, I think if I saw them both together, I would prefer the one off to the side as well.  You could always offer both ways and see what the "majority" seems to prefer.  You might find its split, or one is better then the other. Thanks for sharing.

23 hours ago, Rob said:

The man who bought ten items at my last indoor craft fair tracked me down at my local outdoor twilight market last night.  He had bought one of my NZ hearts  and wanted another two but with NZ centred in the heart.  So here they are, cut from rimu a friend of mine saved from a builders firewood pile from a cottage renovation.  Finished with tung oil and beeswax.  I had to enlarge the heart in order to centre the cut out and personally I think I prefer my original version but the customer is always right they say. 

Which do you prefer?

Rob

NZHeart2.jpg

NZHeartsCentred.png

Sir the last picture stimulates my creativeness!

Hey Thanks Rob, have got it,  Gordie could be right I might try the laser on those words, and when I have some more make the map an inlay.........Just thinking :cool::cool:

The laser was giving me a bit of a headache, but I think I have it beat, setting up a desktop computer at the moment, just got on line and working to the sounds of AC/DC.............

Edited by merlin