Tried my first design

Canuck45

15 hours ago, Canuck45 said:

This started off as an running joke with a good friend of ours so I decided to try a simple sign design to see if it would turn out. I used 3/4" pine for the letters and a 1/4" birch ply backer. I used Edwardian Script ITC for the letters and I stained the backer with Dark Walnut and use Gloss spray lacquer on the letters and a quick coat to seal the backer board. 

Sign.JPG

Wow Wow  Wow!!!!!!!!!!

23 hours ago, Canuck45 said:

This started off as an running joke with a good friend of ours so I decided to try a simple sign design to see if it would turn out. I used 3/4" pine for the letters and a 1/4" birch ply backer. I used Edwardian Script ITC for the letters and I stained the backer with Dark Walnut and use Gloss spray lacquer on the letters and a quick coat to seal the backer board. 

Sign.JPG

23 hours ago, Canuck45 said:

Sign.JPG

Great looking project. Sure came out great. Love the font. Did you purchase it or find it for free?