to cold to do more

amazingkevin

Kevin - ummm, you are in way down in Southern Florida - if its too cold for you down there - how cold do you think our friends in Canada and the northern parts of the US are in comparison? ;):lol: (Sorry, couldn't resist - if its too cold in Fla - you know the rest of us are freezing - especially our Canadian friends like Jeff, GPscroller  (it's presently a "balmy" (not) 34 here at a little after 10:00 pm but it's going down into the teens tonight and not getting too much above that tomorrow I don't think.)

But I do like your crosses.  Nice work.

Edited by meflick

7 hours ago, DWSUDEKUM said:

Nicely done Kevin.  Thanks for sharing this with us.  BTW clod is where I am at the moment. hehe  with snow and more coming.

DW

You can keep it! My blood is thinned down being here in Florida since 1963 .But spent my childhood in Milwaukee 12 years! Thank you !

7 hours ago, GPscroller said:

Looks great Kevin.  Minus 43 C (or F, evens out at -40) here with the wind chill.  DO NOT leave shop (I mean house lol) unless have to.

Jeff

I worked in cold storage here at 50 below in front of the fans,and zero everywhere else in the rooms. on the ammonia run compressors.40's got to be the pits.Thanks Jeff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 hours ago, meflick said:

Kevin - ummm, you are in way down in Southern Florida - if its too cold for you down there - how cold do you think our friends in Canada and the northern parts of the US are in comparison? ;):lol: (Sorry, couldn't resist - if its too cold in Fla - you know the rest of us are freezing - especially our Canadian friends like Jeff, GPscroller  (it's presently a "balmy" (not) 34 here at a little after 10:00 pm but it's going down into the teens tonight and not getting too much above that tomorrow I don't think.)

But I do like your crosses.  Nice work.

Thank you Melanie,I get the chills just thinking about cold weather,lol

Nice work, Kevin.:thumbs: 

As for "too cold" you'll forgive me if I am not overly sympathetic.  Do you remember from your Milwaukee childhood when it was it was teens below zero and the hairs in your nose seemed to freeze when breathed and the snow squeaked when you walked?  That is Minneapolis right now.  :boo:

Edited by Blaughn

We got up this morning, outside was 5 degrees, the furnace was not working. We just had it cleaned and serviced before the heating season. It's a good thing we have several sources of heat. I turned on the heat pump, if power were to go out we still have one more back-up heat source which doesn't require any electricity.

7 hours ago, daveww1 said:

We got up this morning, outside was 5 degrees, the furnace was not working. We just had it cleaned and serviced before the heating season. It's a good thing we have several sources of heat. I turned on the heat pump, if power were to go out we still have one more back-up heat source which doesn't require any electricity.

No heat has got to be the pits.I can't imagine being frozen alive:sad:

5 hours ago, Roberta Moreton said:

Nice work Keven.  With my scrollsaw in a spare room of the house I always have heat and air conditioning. I do get cold here in NC. If I need to buy boots, I’ll be heading to south FL!

If your a snow bird 50 is warm to you here ,but 65 here is cold to us..Thanks Robert Moreton!!!!!!!!!!!!