to cold to do more

amazingkevin

12 hours ago, Blaughn said:

Nice work, Kevin.:thumbs: 

As for "too cold" you'll forgive me if I am not overly sympathetic.  Do you remember from your Milwaukee childhood when it was it was teens below zero and the hairs in your nose seemed to freeze when breathed and the snow squeaked when you walked?  That is Minneapolis right now.  :boo:

4 minutes ago, amazingkevin said:

Good thinking!

i do i do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14 hours ago, barb.j.enders said:

Temperature here in Winnipeg, also known as Winterpeg, is  a cool -33 Celsius with a windchill making it feel like -43. Thankfully the workshop is in the basement!

How can you stand it that cold Barb?????????????????????

Marg

9 hours ago, barb.j.enders said:

You bundle up or stay inside.  It often doesn't seem that cold unless the wind is blowing.  I would rather a cold day and little to no wind than a "warmer" day and a strong wind. :)

I wish we had wind on hot days here but no way.Ya come down here and use my  dewalts ,all 9 of them!fun in the sun!

Now you know why I left Nort DE --COLDER.  Yesterday a small city there had an actual -45!  The state record for ND was 1936  in a town named Parshall; it made it to an actual -60.  When i lived at Parshall for a few years it did get to the -30's more than once also.  It is also in/on the edge of a valley; so there is almost always wind!

On 1/1/2018 at 9:49 PM, WayneG said:

I actually shut down my tools today in my garage cause me hands were getting too cold....bugger off cold although in Vancouver we can't complain when the rest of the country is in a -30 deep freeze...

One of the reasons I moved out to the left coast of canada

Man that's c o l d!

10 hours ago, rjR said:

Now you know why I left Nort DE --COLDER.  Yesterday a small city there had an actual -45!  The state record for ND was 1936  in a town named Parshall; it made it to an actual -60.  When i lived at Parshall for a few years it did get to the -30's more than once also.  It is also in/on the edge of a valley; so there is almost always wind!

HOLY SMOKE ,how long did you live there?