in by dec 12.31/20017 out by 1/1/2018

amazingkevin

13 hours ago, jbrowning said:

Great job Kevin, but you're killing me  :shock: !!! That would have taken me at least 2 weeks to do. 

Hum?It goes quick,thanks.i think 6 hours patterning,scotch taping and trimming each copy paper 6 in all cut the pattern into usable sizes ,dig for wood ,spray glue each pattern on,jig saw into small scroll saw size pieces,cut out,soak down in mineral spirits ,clean  and dry with spirits,sand,putty voids and there were a lot.dig for cardboard to spray on,I used 1 whole rattle can to paint .then when dry put on doubled up clean cardboard and call them for pick up.they were very happy!!!!!!!!!!!

10 hours ago, penquin said:

Very nice, looks like you busy from the get go for the new year.  Best to you for New Years.

jim  penquin

I need work that i can sit and do,Not much i can do like that except scroll.IO struggle to keep supply's to do my hobby as since 2004 i never charged,why i don't know but when some money does come in it helps greatly.Printer ink,copy paper,rattle cans,scotch tape,painters tape pencils ,electricity,all come out of my  disability check ,an ssi all combined is $600,then i have a cell phone car insurance ,gas ,laundry and soap,tags,rent etc .but some how I've done it all these years.So now charging is a big plus.The club has donated plenty of unwanted blades.Doesn't matter to me what blade i use they all will get the job done ! Thanks everybody that donated blades to me last year i still have some to keep going for months.Thanks Jim!!!!!!!!!!!