jewelry box - not scrolled sorry

country girl

Two things come to mind. Create a Dropbox account (still free I think) and upload to it. You can access it from you computer by logging into your account. Or, log into this site from your phone (assuming you have a new-fangled phone) and post the photo. 

I use the email program on my phone and email it to the same address as I am sending it from. This also gives me a place to store the pics as a back up. I just save the email to my "scroll saw" folder. Hey now that is free online storage in my book. :-)

Edited by 3Dface

I'd really like to see it also!
Just drive over to heppnerguy Dick's and let him do it for you. (Oh, he's in Arizona now, I think)!
Really, just open the photo on your phone, touch the photo and a drop down menu comes up with a
picture of an envelope. Touch that and enter your computer e-mail address.
Now the photo is on your computer and you can use the paper-clip that scrollerpete mentioned to
attach the photo.

I use that method but, I also take the photo into my Photoshop program and crop the image and reduce
the size first and then send it to the forum.

I hope that all makes sense.

God Blesss! Spirithorse

14 hours ago, country girl said:

I want to show you my jewelry box but i can not figure out how to upload pictures from my phone to my computer. sorry. Can anyone help?

I plug the usb data charging cord into the phone and the other end into the computer.the computer will recognise it and set things up for you.