Hi Everyone

Clive125

Hi,

I live in Spalding, Lincolnshire and have just bought myself a Record Power SS16V Scrollsaw and although I did a lot of fretwork many years ago I thought I would take up this new form of the hobby as part of my retirement activity. I hope to learn a lot from this forum as I have been told it is one of the best to belong to.

Welcome to the Village Clive. It's an amazing place full of great people. I'm just down the road in Doncaster, there are a few Brits here. No question is without an answer here, so have a look around at all there is on offer in the Village, you will be astounded.

On 8/9/2019 at 9:07 AM, Clive125 said:

Hi,

I live in Spalding, Lincolnshire and have just bought myself a Record Power SS16V Scrollsaw and although I did a lot of fretwork many years ago I thought I would take up this new form of the hobby as part of my retirement activity. I hope to learn a lot from this forum as I have been told it is one of the best to belong to.

While your waiting,oh welcome friend,you can go back in time to the begining of scroll saw village,by clicking on the page number at the top or bottom of the pages in The forum.Welcome my friend.