Hello from Michigan

Matt E

Hi, just joined today and thought I would say hello.  Woodworking is a hobby and stress release for me.  I have two daughters and a demanding job, so I do a lot less of it than I would like, but I enjoy the time I do get to spend on it.  I have a pretty well equipped shop and fond memories of projects on my dad’s scroll saw long ago as the first power tool I was allowed to use unsupervised.  I’ve been thinking about getting a scroll saw for the last few years and used this forum for a lot of research over the last 6 months leading up to a purchase today of a new Pegas saw (thanks Denny).  I’m looking forward to adding a new tool/skill set to my arsenal and seeing what new projects it opens up for me.

Hi Matt and welcome to the Village from East TN. Glad Denny was able to help you get that new Pegas Saw ordered for you. Good of you to help Santa out. 😉 we look forward to hearing more about it once you get it and seeing what you craft with it. Glad you were able to find some helpful info, here while you did your research.

• 2 weeks later...