John Wayne in Angel and the Bad Man

Kris Martinson

Ya, simple pattern, he says.... right!  Nice job....  Your patterns and cuttings always are.   I was a huge John Wayne fan also.  I never thought he was a great actor, if you think about it he played the same part in every show he was in.  They put him in different wardrobes and maybe a few different actors around him, but he played the same part.... As time went by, he even wore the same costume in most of his Westerns... No matter I saw every show he was ever in, I think, and loved every one of them...

Very nice Kris. Not a very complex pattern but nonetheless very nice.

What do you use to make your patterns as for about 30 minutes that is pretty good. It would have taken me longer as I ink all my patterns by hand.

I reckon it would have taken me closer to 6 hours than 3 to cut that with my fret saw though.

Great work mate.

Tony

On 1/30/2020 at 2:43 AM, Ninuninu said:

Very nice Kris. Not a very complex pattern but nonetheless very nice.

What do you use to make your patterns as for about 30 minutes that is pretty good. It would have taken me longer as I ink all my patterns by hand.

I reckon it would have taken me closer to 6 hours than 3 to cut that with my fret saw though.

Great work mate.

Tony

Thanks, Tony. I use GIMP2 program to make all my patterns, and I have some shortcuts that help me make them..