Work in progress - Vigilance

29 minutes ago, scrollerpete said:

With no customers coming in your store you have plenty of time to make sawdust. Looking great so far, keep safe.

For sure, Pete.  The door are locked and we see people by appointment only.  I was waiting for a FedEx shipment of Pegas blades.  Supposed to be both yesterday and today.  We were here and the truck drove by without stopping.

59 minutes ago, scrollingforsanity said:

I am going to order blades from Denny before tooo long I think I will get a dozen spirals as I have never used one. My good friend Paul  ( AKA Scrappile  )  said he would let me try a couple but with the coronavirus I probably won't see him for a while. 

Any time, just send me a PM.

12 hours ago, Denny Knappen said:

Thanks Ray.  After a little practice, spirals are a piece of cake.

Great pattern you chose Denny.   I agree on spiral blades.   They are a great blade for fretwork portraits.   I encourage anyone who hasn't given them an honest try to give them a little time they might just like them.   Lord knows a lot of us have plenty of time on our hands right now.

Edited by stoney

3 hours ago, JimErn said:

That is going to be an amazing piece Denny.  Number of holes is interesting, number of blades would be too.

Thanks Jim.  I kept track of the number of holes, but not the number of blades.  I started out with Pegas #0 Spiral.  They were bending too quick, so I switched to #1 Spirals.

49 minutes ago, stoney said:

Great pattern you chose Denny.   I agree on spiral blades.   They are a great blade for fretwork portraits.   I encourage anyone who hasn't given them an honest try to give them a little time they might just like them.   Lord knows a lot of us have plenty of time on our hands right now.

Thanks Al.  So true.  We just got an executive order from the county to close all non essential business and ArtCrafters is one.  We were closed but set up for appointments only.  Now completely closed hopefully only temporary.  I will still come in a fill online orders.