Steam Locomotive On Trestle

Kris Martinson

18 hours ago, Frank Pellow said:

You did a great job converting the photo to a pattern.  Is the pattern available?

I don’t make my patterns and cuttings for profit. I believe that my skills are a gift from our creator, and as such I also believe that my work should be for the benefit of others. Rather than charge a fee for my pattern, I request that you please make a donation to a worthy charity of your choice in any amount of you choose. Then just let me know and I will email the pattern to you. My email address is kris414kreations@gmail.com. God bless you.

2 hours ago, Kris Martinson said:

I don’t make my patterns and cuttings for profit. I believe that my skills are a gift from our creator, and as such I also believe that my work should be for the benefit of others. Rather than charge a fee for my pattern, I request that you please make a donation to a worthy charity of your choice in any amount of you choose. Then just let me know and I will email the pattern to you. My email address is kris414kreations@gmail.com. God bless you.

Hi Kris:
To get one of your quality patterns, your offer is more than reasonable - It's a win win situation for all - Thank You
Fab4

2 hours ago, Fred Kile said:

Kris, I envy how well you replicated the photo into a pattern. I really am interested in developing the ability to see photos as a pattern like this. Beautiful!

Fred if you go to “Works in Progress and Tutorials “ then look for “USING GIMP2 TO MAKE PATTERNS “ Kris has done a wonderful tutorial.