Old member but new member 🤔

Clyde Drover

I was a member but over the past 4-5 years I’ve been silent, retired, lost my wife, life changes. Some May remember me, hi I’m Clyde from the rock in the Atlantic Ocean, (Newfoundland), north of the 49th. Got an extension on my shed and think I’m ready to get back into the saddle, sorry scrollsaw 🤔

Just now, Clyde Drover said:

I was a member but over the past 4-5 years I’ve been silent, retired, lost my wife, life changes. Some May remember me, hi I’m Clyde from the rock in the Atlantic Ocean, (Newfoundland), north of the 49th. Got an extension on my shed and think I’m ready to get back into the saddle, sorry scrollsaw 🤔

What are we here for but to help others

Hi Clyde and welcome home. I joined the Village around the same time you went MIA probably. I found scrolling after losing my mom after a several years battle with Alzheimer’s 5 years ago this Spring. I am sorry for the loss of your wife. Look forward to your participation and seeing what you craft with your saw.

My Condolences from somebody who has been there...lost my wife 10 years ago.  But a big welcome back to the Village from the East Coast of Central Florida.  I'm rather a newbie as I only joined about a year ago.  Lots of the gang have been around a long time but there are a lot of other newbies as well.  You will get to know us bye and bye. So fire up the saw and show us what you can do.    

• 3 weeks later...