2A word plaque

WolfmoonCT

Well done.  One of the greatest tests of a scroller's skill is in accurately cutting text.  That pattern may look relatively simple to the inexperienced eye, but it has at least 9 or 10 different fonts and is a real challenge.  I made one last year and remember it well.  I loved the pattern and the recipient really appreciated the finished piece, but am not anxious to do another one.

Edited by Bill WIlson

8 hours ago, Bill WIlson said:

Well done.  One of the greatest tests of a scroller's skill is in accurately cutting text.  That pattern may look relatively simple to the inexperienced eye, but it has at least 9 or 10 different fonts and is a real challenge.  I made one last year and remember it well.  I loved the pattern and the recipient really appreciated the finished piece, but am not anxious to do another one.

Yeah, I can only cut a pattern once.. After that I need to give it like 3-4 months before I will cut it again. I just have too many I want to do. 

10 hours ago, Scrappile said:

Very well done... I have made 4 of those...  Donated one to a local shooting range, two were purchased by a gentleman in New York...!  

I remember seeing them at your house when you were in the  process of making them. You did your usual perfect work of making with those also

Dick

heppnerguy

I've cut text only a few times and it gives me an even greater appreciation for the precision cutting you did on that piece.  Really (x3) GOOD WORK!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                |-  times 3