Dropping by to say hello

old sarge

Hello - I stumbled across the forum tonight and joined.  I have been scrollsawing off and on since the late 80's.  I started with a small Craftsman saw and then jumped to the Excalibur 24 inch saw of Sommerville Design in the early part of the 90's.  I still have the EX.  I have sawn nothing fancy; just puzzles and simple crafts for children/giveaways.  Some lettering and signs.  Pretty basic items.   I hope to try more intricate work in the future and increase my skills. 

welcome to the village.  

I joined here in Dec 2020. I have learned so much asking questions to the experts. 

My first little projects try to do stuff a laser can not do.  This goal brings up questions and pushed the boundaries of the saw.  But these guys here help me learn little tricks and tips.  

Feel free to ask any questions. Even little ones.  Or big ones. 

Oh and we love pictures.  

Again welcome.

Me.

Mark Eason

Welcome from Southern Arizona where it is summer like, most of the year. I joined The Village in 2012. I have made the effort to meet a few of our members, personally and have acquired some really good friends as a result. Please post some of  your work and be sure and  look things over in every category as you just might be delighted at what  you might find here.  There are a lot of free patterns you can download and give a try at something new, as a result. Hope to see you around on a regular basis

Dick

heppnerguy