Myrtlewood

preprius

@Myrtlewood

Welcome to the village. 

I have purchased some myrtle wood and used it in a couple of my projects.  My source was in Oregon.  Myrtlewood is a good hardwood and has a unique smell.

Where are your from, general location. 

Tell us about your interests.   Ask a lot questions and then teach us your techniques.

Welcome. 

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to  The Village from southern Arizona. I was born and lived there  all my life until I moved to Arizona four years ago. I am very familiar with Myrtlewood but have never tried it with scrolling.  Hope you give us a little more information about yourself and post some of your work for us to see in the 'bragging' forum. It just is a place to share what you are doing and it is has nothing to do with your skill level, rather just helps others to get ideas and enjoy your work with you. If you are just starting out or have been scrolling for years, we love to see what you do. when I was beginning I was a little embarrassed to let others see my struggles but soon learned that  everyone started from the beginning and after I first posted, I also found out that  no one was putting me down or criticizing my work but were only supportive.

Log on often and share your work and get involved. Soon you will feel very comfortable with everyone and you might find it is the first place you go to on your computer.

Dick

heppnerguy