Walter Brennan as Will Sonnett

Charlie E

1 hour ago, Jim Blume said:

Now that is a project that is perfect in every way. Well done.

If you are sharing that pattern, I would love to cut it.

Thank you very much Jim! I'm more than happy to share the pattern. :) I'm not sure what happened to the font. I converted the file from svg to png and it changed the font. I know very little about such things. I attached the svg file also which has the correct font. Let me know if this doesn't work. 

The-Guns-Of-Will-Sonnet.png

The Guns Of Will Sonnet.svg

Edited by Charlie E

23 hours ago, Charlie E said:

Thank you very much Jim! I'm more than happy to share the pattern. :) I'm not sure what happened to the font. I converted the file from svg to png and it changed the font. I know very little about such things. I attached the svg file also which has the correct font. Let me know if this doesn't work. 

The-Guns-Of-Will-Sonnet.png

The Guns Of Will Sonnet.svg 378.78 kB · 4 downloads

TY very much for the pattern. You did an awesome job on it and I will certainly enjoy cutting it. Walter Brennan was an amazing character actor.

As to the font, I have had that happen with fonts too, so we are in good company. I have that font loaded on my computer so not a problem.

Edited by Jim Blume

43 minutes ago, meflick said:

Charlie, all you work on the portraits you are doing is great. You clearly have much more patience then me. I don’t see me doing any portraits. 😉 But I enjoy seeing yours. What a great compliment too when Jim Blume asks for a copy. 🙂

Thank you very much! Your compliment means more than you know. And yes, I was quite honored to have Jim ask for a copy. :) He's a very talented, very generous man! 

Edited by Charlie E