Sandbagging to much

amazingkevin

Coming out of the pandemic many have fallen into Human Inertia.  I think many of us suffer from it in various degrees.  I find myself in that mold as well.  For me the solution has been set a small goals.  "A body at rest tends to say at rest."  If I change that on a small level by setting small goals and accept the smallest improvement as a victory I am able do gain momentum.  For me it is the process of seeing myself as active and then take that first step.

Whether from discouragement or from depression - forcing myself to take on a small step and then building on that works wonders for me.

God bless you, Kevin.

Edited by Blaughn

4 hours ago, Blaughn said:

Coming out of the pandemic many have fallen into Human Inertia.  I think many of us suffer from it in various degrees.  I find myself in that mold as well.  For me the solution has been set a small goals.  "A body at rest tends to say at rest."  If I change that on a small level by setting small goals and accept the smallest improvement as a victory I am able do gain momentum.  For me it is the process of seeing myself as active and then take that first step.

Whether from discouragement or from depression - forcing myself to take on a small step and then building on that works wonders for me.

God bless you, Kevin.

Words of wit to live by!!! I,m sure after reading your post it,s going to linger in the back of my mind, thank you for the great encouragement. I need a help mate,(wife).

On 6/23/2022 at 3:52 PM, Foxfold said:

So lovely to hear from you again, a lot of people were quite concerned, me included.  Sending Love + Hugs from this side of the ocean.  One step at a time and you'll be back on your feet.  Post Covid is not easy but we are all wishing you well. 💕

feel GIF

Thank you Fox fold , I forgot alot about all the members hobbies an such and where they live. Got to start over again.

On 6/23/2022 at 4:56 PM, Dak0ta52 said:

At least you able to get in a little scroll time. And fine work that is! Continue to improve and regain your strength. You'll continue to be in my prayers.

Thank you sir, I'm doing absolutely nothing everyday and keep doing it untill I'm all caught up,lol.i haven,t slowed down flirting at all . It's what I live for to get a chance to fall in love for the first time.

On 6/23/2022 at 8:48 PM, scrollerpete said:

One step at a time, regain your strength and visit with us often, you cannot keep a good man DOWN

Hello Pete, I could sure use another meeting at the buffet. My old stomping grounds. I sure miss going there. But living on $800 a month leaves little room for frugal spending!!!

On 6/23/2022 at 10:19 PM, Dan said:

Awesome...I mean Amazing job Kevin. And great to hear from you again. Prayers are always with you.

Well answered prayers are in God's perfect timing.How soon I forget.i,ve tryied for a year to renew my driver's licence and finally gave up and have it to God. Do you know the next day I got my licence, amazing!!!

1 hour ago, wombatie said:

It's great to see you are still with us.  Remember, slow and steady wins the race.  Take care.
By the way your work looks great.

Marg

You too kind Marg. I make so many mistakes being out of practice . I hate down time because of that. This one was supposed to read Manor Oaks

IMG_20220531_152234.jpg