a new easy request

heppnerguy

15 hours ago, Dak0ta52 said:

I see nothing wrong with your colors, Dick. Looks to me like you did an outstanding job. I'm sure your granddaughter's new neighbor will be very pleased.

thank you for the comment. I showed it to my granddaughter this morning via the phone and she liked it so I guess I am half way there to an approval

Dick

heppnerguy

6 hours ago, barb.j.enders said:

Dick,  The painting is great.  You are too hard on yourself (though we all are that way).  That is some great clean cutting on the letters.  Well done!

Barb....it is down to a lot of practice and perhaps I will some day figure all this out.. I am getting up there in age so I better catch on soon

Dick

hepppnerguy

23 hours ago, Greatgrandpawrichard said:

Personally, I think that you did a Fantastic Job on both the cutting and the coloring! I would be proud to do a job like that and to give it away!
Dick

Thank you for your nice comment. I see so many people who colorize their  wood scroll saw project and they look so nice. I just do not have that artistic ability but if I keep trying perhaps some day I just might catch on about how to do it, at least that is my hopes

Dick

heppnerguy

22 hours ago, wombatie said:

:)  Well it is humorous and well cut what more could anyone ask for?  Great work Dick.

Marg

Marg, you are always so encouraging and nice for that I thank you. Have a great day and be sure and start getting your summer clothes ready as summer for you, is just around the corner

Dick

heppnerguy

36 minutes ago, heppnerguy said:

Marg, you are always so encouraging and nice for that I thank you. Have a great day and be sure and start getting your summer clothes ready as summer for you, is just around the corner

Dick

heppnerguy

Yes Dick, we had some really nice weather over the weekend, my arms saw the sun for the first time since the beginning of June.  :)

Marg