Software Update

Travis

Updated the software again.  This will most likely be a monthly thing.  I think I'll just start this thread to put all of those announcements in rather than creating a new thread for each update.  I'll pin it to the top of this forum for reference.  It's nice for folks to know when the software changes in case things aren't behaving the way they should.  As always, let me know if my software update breaks anything.

Thanks All!  :cool:

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, don in brooklin on said:

I replied to a post this morning and a least 2 people responded after me.  

DidI do something naughty?

https://www.scrollsawvillage.com/forums/topic/49403-can-anyone-help-with-this-pattern/

Hmmm...not sure.  I don't see any record.  Let me know if it happens again.

7 hours ago, don in brooklin on said:

I replied to a post this morning and a least 2 people responded after me.  

DidI do something naughty?

https://www.scrollsawvillage.com/forums/topic/49403-can-anyone-help-with-this-pattern/

Travis

The issue solved.  Don Watson post the same topics twice.  Once in pattern requests and once in general scrolling.

I did not see that.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Travis, I don't know if this is "wonky" or not but of all the regular sites that I visit everyday, SSV has become the slowest to load or access. Either on my phone or my PC, when I first click on the SSV icon, there is a definite lag while it accesses and loads the site. Once on the site, it's pretty fast but it's just the first loading of it. If I hit the reload button it also lags while reloading. Something changed in the last couple of updates for my experience. I am using Windows 11 and Opera as my browser. Not sure if any of this helps but I just wanted to inform you of what I am experiencing.

Edit: In addition, I might add that if I was having problems with any other site I'd not even mention it but SSV is the only site with a lag in loading and I'm in an area of very high speed service. Not the ultra high speed that they keep trying to sell me but speeds that make many folks on the internet slobber with envy.

Edited by OCtoolguy

3 hours ago, meflick said:

I’m continuing to experience the same as Ray @OCtoolguy regarding the slowness in initially loading the SSV site compared to any other site I visit. I’m usually using my iPad with most recent updates OS and Safari.

Me too. I usually check emails on my phone while S.S.V. Loads on my iPad.