Sanding Things #2

Sycamore67

I have found the needle files too coarse for my needs most of the time. Then a friend gave me a " bead reamer ", designed to enlarge the holes in small jewelry beads, these are smaller than needle files and much finer than typical needle files. Then I found bead reamers that are designed to be used in a Dremel tool.

https://www.amazon.com/10pc-Diamond-Reamer-Dremel-Rotary/dp/B018MNCZ4K?pd_rd_w=bE06y&content-id=amzn1.sym.deffa092-2e99-4e9f-b814-0d71c40b24af&pf_rd_p=deffa092-2e99-4e9f-b814-0d71c40b24af&pf_rd_r=EHFFXWZNR00FZ6B88YC0&pd_rd_wg=gUHoq&pd_rd_r=12880f64-d5b1-4b14-b0ba-b30f9717379e&pd_rd_i=B018MNCZ4K&psc=1&ref_=pd_bap_d_grid_rp_0_1_i

These things are great. one inch long taper, needle point to 1/16 inch wide at the top.

These com in handy from time to time in my shop.

Craft Sanding Scraps, 5 Oz Bag, Mixed Grit, Various Shapes & Sizes

They are a bit of a crapshoot as far grit size. These are scraps from maling fingernail files. I have seen the the finger nail files available in grits from 80-12,000. I cost a lot more but you can buy fingernail files in individual grits.