Finally...My first scroll saw picture

MarieC

20 hours ago, preprius said:

Your vision, and creativity are top notch.   

It also shows your skills are awesome.

Huge effort for a beautiful piece.

Wow is an understatement.

Mark, thank you for your kind words.  I have seen your amazing work... so coming from you, that is a great compliment.  Thanks again!

44 minutes ago, heppnerguy said:

you are an outstanding wood worker. I had no idea when you joined up that you were so talented. It appeared you were an entirely new scroller with no knowledge in working with wood. You so quickly showed me to be completely wrong. Your work is so very amazing and nice.

Dick

heppnerguy

Awww, Dick, thank you so much...I really am trying to figure out how to do all of this....I kind of make things up as I go along.  Sometimes they turn out nice, but others go in the scrap pile.  I am learning... which is fun and challenging....this can be addictive I am discovering.  Thanks again!

1 hour ago, Scrappile said:

Well, Ms @MarieC you may have won the prize for most positive responses for first picture, ever! 

Awww, thanks Paul, That is kind of you....but I highly doubt it.... I am working on one for my other Daughter who was married a year ago this coming June.  Since she was married in Seattle, I hope to have a Seattle theme.  

Edited by MarieC
typo