Hey Everyone And Happy Labor Day If Your In The States! In this fun scroll saw project video, we make a neat little Miniature Horse Head Diorama! This Steve Good Design uses 1/4 inch material for the horses head and 1/2 inch material for the base. This Project would look great in a cabin out in the country! Hope you all like the video!

#ArtisanPirate

Tyler, I'm always amazed watching your videos. I usually leave with a new tip; this one was drilling a hole in the tab for hanging to dry. Thanks for the tip. This video was almost like watching the birth of a horse.

Thanks for the video. Your videos are short, entertaining, and very informative. One doesn't have to wait a long time to see the end result and the finished product. So many videos out there are so boring. Again, Thank You Tyler.

Jerry

On 9/4/2023 at 10:11 AM, jerry walters said:

Tyler, I'm always amazed watching your videos. I usually leave with a new tip; this one was drilling a hole in the tab for hanging to dry. Thanks for the tip. This video was almost like watching the birth of a horse.

Thanks for the video. Your videos are short, entertaining, and very informative. One doesn't have to wait a long time to see the end result and the finished product. So many videos out there are so boring. Again, Thank You Tyler.

Jerry

Thanks for the kind words! I Truly Appreciate it!