Sleigh and Reindeer

dgman

9 minutes ago, FrankEV said:

Very nice.

Wondering, are you keeping it or planning to sell? 

If planning to sell I would like to ask what price will you ask, but don't realy expect you to answer.   However, if you dont mind, will you be able to price it at an amount you will at least get you material investment back?    

In his original post, he has $250 as his price point. 

4 hours ago, FrankEV said:

Very nice.

Wondering, are you keeping it or planning to sell? 

If planning to sell I would like to ask what price will you ask, but don't realy expect you to answer.   However, if you dont mind, will you be able to price it at an amount you will at least get you material investment back?    

I have a craft show this weekend, and will be priced at $250. It will certainly cover the materials cost but I won’t be making much on it. What it will do is draw people to my booth. If it doesn’t sell, my wife has already claimed it. She’s hoping it doesn’t sell!

This is an incredible piece, I know my wife would love something like this but I don't even want to know how many hours you have invested in that thing with all the reindeers and gluing etc. Even with the details on the sled, it looks like making the reindeer must've taken longer since there's so many of them.

Wonderful piece, no matter what.

2 hours ago, Uhanalainen said:

This is an incredible piece, I know my wife would love something like this but I don't even want to know how many hours you have invested in that thing with all the reindeers and gluing etc. Even with the details on the sled, it looks like making the reindeer must've taken longer since there's so many of them.

Wonderful piece, no matter what.

Yes, the Reindeer took forever to sand and shape. There are a total of five different patterns for the reindeer including Rudolph. If you want all nine, you cut two of each and just one of Rudolph. I didn’t keep track of time as I worked on this set off and on for two weeks. Certainly not making any money on it, but will make a nice center piece at my booth.