Christmas Projects

Travis

I have not cut one ornament yet this year I have been too busy cutting orders that I received before I went away, while I was away (for relatives in the UK) and since I got back. It sounds as if the money is rolling in but for everyone I cut for money I seem to cut 2 for love. LOL Again working on the one that broke last week so I am taking it slowly because I do not want to try a third time.

Marg

I have 5 finished for family, 4 for the people who deliver meals to my mother, 1 partial for the lady who cleans and most of the ornaments for the exchanges. Might have been finished but the crew who was to move the rest of my tools decided this week was the time so spent Wed. moving 2 16' trailers of junk. Having a bad back, bad lungs and too many yrs, I was really done in. Still have lots to go through to figure out what will fit in the shop and what will go to an auction. On top of that I came down with a bad cold the next day and with my lung problems, have to try to avoid pneumonia. Needless to say, I am ready for Christmas to be over and now we have cold weather coming.

• 2 weeks later...

I missed the biggest sales at my shop but made more money doing handyman work so im pleased.I'd rather be scrolling though!.only thing christmasey i got to do was the 12 days of christmas tree.My best customer got that one for free.She's been a blessing to me saveing me so much buying my crafts.Her home is a museum of the amazingkevin's works.She has all the best of the best.Guess she likes compliments from guests and relatives she entertains.she gets lots of oow's and ah's from what she tells me.Now when i scratch my head my finger is a foot away from my head,lol