Popular Post don in brooklin on Posted September 14 Popular Post Posted September 14 Need some hostess gifts coming up and saw a lot of trays being done with CNC and router kits. I made mine with the scroll saw. Cut the inside of the top with 3/4 pine, glued on 3/8 pine and cut out side. Rounded the edges with router. Used KEDA dye for the colour. I some times can get the 10inch by 8 feet pine shelving cheap at Home depot so I figure these cost about about $2.50 CDN Horseshoe, wombatie, Dan and 9 others 12 Quote
barb.j.enders Posted September 15 Posted September 15 Well done. That would be a good project for your beginner class. Fab4 1 Quote
don in brooklin on Posted September 15 Author Posted September 15 1 hour ago, barb.j.enders said: Well done. That would be a good project for your beginner class. Good thought. My only issue is the glue up. I am going to test using both ca and wood glue to see if the time allows. I am going to do another candy dish as a Christmas tree and so I will post if it works. Thanks for the idea. barb.j.enders and Fab4 2 Quote
Denny Knappen Posted September 15 Posted September 15 That sure is a beautiful and very colorful pumpkin. You might consider CA glue with an accellerator. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.