Yet Another NYer

madisonwoodsmith

Hello, my name is John and I am a scrollaholic. I have been scrolling for quite a number of years, wearing out several saws. I finally graduated to a Dewalt 788 and since then, my scrolling interests have broadened dramatically. Being newly retired, I can finally spend more time in the shop. Actually, SWMBO REQUIRES it! Sure beats the heck out of watching the boob tube all day and night. :zzz:

Anywho, glad to find a group such as this and look forward to being a part of it! :thumbs:

Hi John. Welcome to the Village. I'm glad you found us. Sounds like you're having a great time with your free time and Ol' Yella. My Dad just retired last week and he has a bunch of scroll saw plans and fishing lined up too. I would make an awesome retiree...I have so many interests, I would have no trouble filling the time. I guess it'll be awhile, though. We'd love to see some of your work. You can set up a User Gallery (you can find a [tut]tutorial here[/tut]) and show off a little. Anyway, we're glad to have you on board. Jump in and have some fun!

Hi and welcome John..........I'm so glad you joined us! I know you'll enjoy your time here.........everyone is really nice and friendly and soooo talented! Thanks for introducing yourself.......we love meeting new friends. I hope you will share some of your work with us............we love seeing the goodies. And I'm sure you could share some tips and techniques with us too. Be sure to check out the wiki..........with your experience, I'm sure you could be a great contributer. There's loads to see and do here so jump in and have a great time.

Christina