Good Day from Old Virginia

Tmmckinley

Hello my name Is Thomas McKinley, Grew up on farms learning a strong work ethic as well as many other usefull things. My dad started me young using tools and let me run wild with all the scrap wood and metal I wanted. The past couple years have allowed me to get back to that time and relearn what I had lost and learning new things. My two kids son 6 and Daughter 12 are encourged to create and learn how to use the tools needed to make what they imagine. I have alot in my head that needs to get out and made so hopefully I will be posting new patterns for people to use. I learned a few new tricks with the Gimp training on the site, thank you for that.

Hello Thomas, I'm Roy from Scotland. Welcome to the Village. Take a stroll around, there's more to the Village than meets the eye. All sorts of magical things here, not to mention Magical members, some of whom are magical pattern makers. There are also magical tea and coffee makers. And best of all there's Amazing Kevin, you'll find out why in a short space of time. LOL.

If you need help, or any information, all you need do is ask,no such thing as a silly question,although you may on occasion get a silly answer. :)  :) .Most importantly ENJOY yourself. Glad to hear the youngsters are being coached in a Work Environment, too many youngsters now seem to think the world owes them a living.

Incidentally, I live in a town Called KILMARNOCK and I believe you have a Kilmarnock in Virginia. Anyway Thomas WELCOME.

Rob Roy.

PS watch out for ROLY and KEITH. OH!! and Marg from Australia. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I would like to thank everyone for the warm welcome. The excitment of everyone as well as the site is getting me anxious to get some projects completed. Thank you again.

Get started Thomas...there's no better time than now!

Welcome to our village.

Kindest Regards,

Nick (East Coast - UK)

This is very funny that you found your home away from home now.Your in good hands here and all we can do for you is Help help help you all we can.What a new life iv'e found here in the village.were your best friend now and your welcome to borrow all the info you want free.ANTHING we can do to help make your special hobby a joy in your life makes us shine like the brightest star with pleasure.everything i know about scrolling came from right here.i sat in the shadows for a year before i started to post. shame on me!A special plus is posting picyures of you work or problems.A picture is worth a thousand words here.You get untold browie points for doing so too.Post the kids projects too,Never to young or old to be a villagette or a villageer ! :rofl:Welcome friend!!!

I would like to thank everyone for the warm welcome. The excitment of everyone as well as the site is getting me anxious to get some projects completed. Thank you again.

Don't forget we LOVE PICTURES!!!! Of your work or your kids work. It is GREAT to see the young people learning to do this kind of projects. :D  :D

Rob Roy I will probaly be bugging you alot, As you see from my last name is traced back to Scotland and I have always had an intrest in anything I can get ahold of. From the Clan Farquharson from Narthern Scotland

Hello Thomas, you may have tried this before but try this WWW.clanfarquharson-clan/.co.uk. If I can help in any way, just give me a shout. Don't worry, I'm retired, so time is not at a premium. Cant get into the shop at the moment anyway so I don't mind. :)  :) .

Rob Roy.