Eiffel Tower

Bendita

This is a Great Piece.  Looks Beautiful.  Makes me feel more positive about starting a Challenge such as this.  Maybe.  By the way Approx. how long did you take from start to finish?  Did you use a Spiral blade?  Would there be a Pattern out there?  Hans your Finished crafts have Always Amazed me.

Danny  :+}

Hi Danny thanks for the positive feed back your not going to believe this but I'm not going to give you this pattern as it was no good Kevin and I had the same problems with it after you cut the whole thing it didn't go together very disappointed  but I've been around the block a few times and cut my own tabs and in some cases cut the tabs right off and clued it together. So I did some checking around and this guy has good patterns according to the Egyptians scrollers and they are the best in the world in my book I download a lot of theirs its easy as there are no copy right issues to worry about check out some of their pages if you like intricate scroll sawing anyway this is where you'll find this guys pattern I hope it works for you just make sure before you cut you check and make sure things are going together or make the changes you need    http://www.chudo-lobzik.ru/chertezhi-podelok/chertezh-podelki-ejfeleva-bashnya.html    Good luck if you need any help give me a shout.

I really enjoy the Eiffel Tower. I have made a few compound cut ones but nothing like this, not even close. I have enjoyed the things you make and post and all the detailed and complicated pieces that you tackle. You have influenced me so much that yesterday I started a box that has more holes and consistently smaller cuts than I have tackled before. I will post it, if I get it finished.  your piece is so beautiful.  Are you interested in giving any of us the address to the sight you downloaded this from ?

Dick

heppnerguy

I really enjoy the Eiffel Tower. I have made a few compound cut ones but nothing like this, not even close. I have enjoyed the things you make and post and all the detailed and complicated pieces that you tackle. You have influenced me so much that yesterday I started a box that has more holes and consistently smaller cuts than I have tackled before. I will post it, if I get it finished.  your piece is so beautiful.  Are you interested in giving any of us the address to the sight you downloaded this from ?

Dick

heppnerguy

Thanks for the compliments I'm really glad I've made a difference in your way of approaching the art of scroll sawing. The way I look at my larger cuts is there are 10 bunnies or 15 kittens in one of mine and the other difference is are you doing it to make money or is it a hobby? For me its strictly a hobby I have sold very few pieces and its not that people haven't asked to buy pieces. I used to own a store where I sold all my woodwork's and found it just doesn't pay as you just can't please everyone and my hobby became a job, I no longer enjoyed what I did and gave it up for many years. Now I'm back and swore I would never allow anyone to turn my hobby into a job again. So anyway if your doing it for the money I suggest to stay cutting small stuff as there is no money in the big stuff. but a lot more satisfaction.    http://www.chudo-lob...va-bashnya.html

Here is the site recommended by a lot of good scrollers I hope its worthy. Good luck Dick

thanks so much for the site , qestion is the anyway to convert a site to english? if not okay i will go by site alone. you do some beautiful work. i here you on turning your hobby into a job. one of my old bosses and me were fishing one day, i asked him why he didnt become a fishing guide? his answer stunned me. " I enjoy fishing to much" he explain when your a guide your working and your job is not to fish but to help your customers fish. getting bait throwing lines out for smaller ones unhooking fish working not fishing. i got it then. thanks agin for giving us the beautiful pictures and information 

I am with you. I too am not interested in participating in craft shows because I am not interested in making a lot of pieces in hopes that I sell some of them. I do have a Facebook page where I offer things for sale but I only make them upon request  I love doing what I do and by selling the ones I do, I am also bringing in enough money to buy materials and supplies that I need to take care of my needs. Thank you for the link. Continue to do the great work that you are doing. I will post my box as soon as I finish it so you can see how you have been an influence to me. 

Dick

heppnerguy

Thanks for the compliments I'm really glad I've made a difference in your way of approaching the art of scroll sawing. The way I look at my larger cuts is there are 10 bunnies or 15 kittens in one of mine and the other difference is are you doing it to make money or is it a hobby? For me its strictly a hobby I have sold very few pieces and its not that people haven't asked to buy pieces. I used to own a store where I sold all my woodwork's and found it just doesn't pay as you just can't please everyone and my hobby became a job, I no longer enjoyed what I did and gave it up for many years. Now I'm back and swore I would never allow anyone to turn my hobby into a job again. So anyway if your doing it for the money I suggest to stay cutting small stuff as there is no money in the big stuff. but a lot more satisfaction.    http://www.chudo-lob...va-bashnya.html

Here is the site recommended by a lot of good scrollers I hope its worthy. Good luck Dick