Eiffel Tower

Bendita

I hope your pattern was better than the one I did, It sure looks like it! Really fun project to do. The one i did i downloaded the pattern and enlarge it, cut all the pieces and when I tried to put it together nothing fit. Home printers really lack quality back then. Hans, your work is the best!Mine was 22" tall :)

I hope your pattern was better than the one I did, It sure looks like it! Really fun project to do. The one i did i downloaded the pattern and enlarge it, cut all the pieces and when I tried to put it together nothing fit. Home printers really lack quality back then. Hans, your work is the best!Mine was 22" tall :)

Kevin sounds like we did the same one nothing fit I made new tabs to fit some and others I cut the tabs off all together and just glued it together but it was a nightmare but still a fun project. mine is 22" tall also. Thank you as always your words are to kind.

WOW what patience.  Is that the hardest thing you have cut or what?  You are a better person than me to try something like that.  VERY well done. Hans.

Marg

Thanks Marg, nope it wasn't the hardest thing I cut it was actually fairly simple just a lot of cuts and a bad pattern design none of the pieces fit together I had to either make new tabs or cut the tabs off altogether and just glue it instead but I down loaded the pattern of some Egyptian site with out instruction and free (you get what you pay for) but as for the cut it was fun. I rather cut 1 large item then 50 bunnies so it all balances it self out there is no more patients required.

Because of all the imperfections in the one i did  i hid with glue and gold paint.You'd never know but i know.My neighbor works for eiffel cleaning service and wanted to buy it bad for his boss.I laughed and said take it it's yours .He was flabbergasted to say the least ,and almost shed a tear in gratitude.Made my day after all the work to see somebody happy with it!!! :)

Yes I know the feeling Kevin I've done the same if it really makes someone that happy who am I to deprive them after all I don't scroll for a living and I've had my fun making it so let someone else enjoy it Hats off to you sir for giving that one away but like you said it wasn't perfect so you keep seeing the flaws that only you know are there. We are our own worst critics for sure, mine came out perfect although I had to alter it in some fashion. Well have a nice day Kevin I'm working on a car right now 30" long about 12" high complete with working steering I think I'll be another week or so as this is one that I need to paint to really make it stand out.\