a little afternoon work

amazingkevin

post-1607-0-61448600-1427222880_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-38901800-1427222899_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-27018000-1427222920_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-45182600-1427222990_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-99901000-1427223010_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-23196000-1427223029_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-87861100-1427223058_thumb.jpgAll are 3/4" plywood cut with one blade ,a scroll reverse #7the chevron one is for my friends gas station bathroom key.He thinks this will stop them from leaving the key in there when they  leave,lol The last one is the mans name that's going to make glasses free for me .I want 150 progressive to 600 ,bet he will scream,lol

Edited by amazingkevin

Hi Kevin, I just wondered have you gotten a Truck on hire to Haul your scroll work out of your Warehouse Kevin! :huh:

Real neat work your doing! Thanks for showing, Bob ;)  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  

Bob, Thanks When i finally got an efficiency, i bought 2x4's and made quick shelves around my only room and emptied that warehouse out.I do need a truck to haul out my drop's from the saw ,They just keep piling up and i keep kicking them to the side till i can't anymore.

Kevin,Kevin,Kevin!....That's All you did this afternoon?!?........Shame on you! ;)  :lol: !!...Wonderful job as always!

Hum, holy holy holy ,kevin kevin kevin, could be some good in that.,lol ,Well i did glue more patterns to cut tomorrow and pre drilled them if that count's,lol :shock: Thanks! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:Thanks scrollingsteve!

Edited by amazingkevin

Awesome work as always!  I know what you mean about constantly needing out of the chair, snack, drink, show something to my mom, etc.  Too easily distracted, guess that's why a real job will never work for me, haha!  

I used to just drop the wood on the porch then my dad found a big box for my scraps but it's getting full, I need to find small patterns for all my scrap wood I don't have the heart to throw away.  Or, maybe feed the fire pit.

small pieces are perfect for intarsia projects,Thanks for looking!

Awesome work as always!  I know what you mean about constantly needing out of the chair, snack, drink, show something to my mom, etc.  Too easily distracted, guess that's why a real job will never work for me, haha!  

I used to just drop the wood on the porch then my dad found a big box for my scraps but it's getting full, I need to find small patterns for all my scrap wood I don't have the heart to throw away.  Or, maybe feed the fire pit.