HAD A LOT OF FUN TODAY

amazingkevin

Kevin has a half dozen clones that time share on the equipment.  Great job Kevin.  Thanks for sharing these with us.

DW

I beg my friend to help me situate my shop,it's not hard or will take a long time but it's more than i can do right now.I could pump out different thongs but have no place for a work table yet.Thanks DW! ;)

Were these the orders you were telling us about yesterday????????????????  If they are it would take me a week just to think about them.  Looking good as always.  :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Marg

yes yesterdays orders,no money involved,just from my heart!I need the money any money but i'm not starving and now have a roof over my head .I can;t complain!Thanks Marge!

WOWEE! Kevin, Did you stop for a energy drink? Are you part Robot? LOL, Great scrolling Kevin!

Thank you for the photo's Bob  ;)  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Oh, BOB,How i'd love to guzzle a couple of energy drinks,but i'm trying to quit.Doing good about it to ,cold turkey!I do look like a robot working head down hands and fingers moving,lol Thanks BOB! ;)

Kevin you've got to get off those legal highs and slow down before you burn out. Joking Kev, excellent work my friend.  :thumbs:  :thumbs: Roly

It takes most of the day for me to loosen up 4  to me able to do something,But when i do do something to do it till i've had enough.today was 4 hours work non stop ,everything patterned i just had to glue on an drill an go. I finally moved my drill close it was wearing me out getting up and down.Thanks buddy ;)!