Miniature Birdhouse Ornaments

Denny Knappen

I finished eight of these on Sunday and Monday.  The patterns are by Diana Thompson and found in CWWC May 2011.  The birdhouses are made from Poplar and I used FD Polar #7 blades.  For the birds I used Aromatic Red Cedar and FD Polar #3 blades.  My tree display is again filled.  Comments welcome.

post-29198-0-95013900-1465320405_thumb.jpg

post-29198-0-47777700-1465320414_thumb.jpg

I finished eight of these on Sunday and Monday.  The patterns are by Diana Thompson and found in CWWC May 2011.  The birdhouses are made from Poplar and I used FD Polar #7 blades.  For the birds I used Aromatic Red Cedar and FD Polar #3 blades.  My tree display is again filled.  Comments welcome.

So this is how they should look,In the trees is a nice effect too.You have all angles covered.Crimsome work

I love these little bird houses, they look lovely Denny.  They sell themselves don't they.   Dan gave me one when I was in America and my daughters keep asking when am I going to make some, so I will buy the patterns soon and some Polar blades.

Marg