Motorcycle Mel

Kris Martinson

One of my Facebook friends posted an old photo of a guy on a motorcycle, and it just kinda called out to me to try cutting it. The photo wasn't very good, so making the pattern was a challenge. I finished cutting it yesterday. No stain or varnish yet

no easy task for either ,well done friend

Kris, I love the picture, you made a great pattern of it. I do like your cutting, but, to me, it's just a little to busy. I realize it was cut with a spiral blade, but, I think you should have changed your blade to a flat one at times. There are no straight lines on it anywhere, for me that's not normal. Your definitely a talented person.

Len

Kris, I love the picture, you made a great pattern of it. I do like your cutting, but, to me, it's just a little to busy. I realize it was cut with a spiral blade, but, I think you should have changed your blade to a flat one at times. There are no straight lines on it anywhere, for me that's not normal. Your definitely a talented person.

Len

Len, I know exactly what you mean. I used the spiral exclusively on this one, because the original photo was kinda "fuzzy", and I thought straight cuts would look out of place on this. If I had to do it again, I would probably try it with your suggestions. Thank you for your honest and valuable observations.