Hello from Phoenix

Yavanna

Welcome to the Village. Glad you found us explore around and see all that we have to offer. Whenever you have any questions feel free to post them as there is a lot of people here ready to share their knowledge with you You will be very happy you joined up here as everyone is so friendly and welcoming. Hope you login often so we can all get to know you and you us.

Dick

Heppnerguy

Thank you all for the kind welcome.

@Amazingkevin... great Avatar. 

My Dad was stationed with Sgt Schultz (John Banner) during WWII.

Every time I see (or hear) Sgt Schultz it reminds me of my Dad.  

And the Scroll bug only bit me vicariously....like the router bug.

I watched people using those tools, and I thought, "I'm going to learn both those tools ASAP."

Welcome from another Tennesseean.  Glad you have joined us here on the forum.  If you can't find a stand for your saw - I have seen some plans where you can build your own.  Probably easily found if you do a google type search for them.  Course, that might necessitate adding to your list of tools if you don't already have other woodworking tools.  ;)  I am a relative newbie to the saw myself.  I look forward to learning together from the great members here on the forum.