Heritage - By Neptun "The Rest of the Story"

Scrappile

Finished cutting the second half of the Heritage patterns.  My apologies to Neptune, but I took the liberty of changing the pattern a little because it fit better on the board I wanted to use.  With cartridges on the right it moved the sheriff to the left a little too much and things just didn't look right to me for this board.  So I moved the casing to the left and while at it I made them spent casing because that is what would be ejected from a Winchester model 94, my favorite deer rifle.  I bought a new one when I was 14 for $54.  Still have it in my safe...

This is my version.  Thank you Sasho, for the great patterns.  I always enjoy your and will undoubtedly be cutting more.

gallery_22608_372_165671.jpg

Edited by Scrappile

Finished cutting the second half of the Heritage patterns.  My apologies to Neptune, but I took the liberty of changing the pattern a little because it fit better on the board I wanted to use.  With cartridges on the right it moved the sheriff to the left a little too much and things just didn't look right to me for this board.  So I moved the casing to the left and while at it I made them spent casing because that is what would be ejected from a Winchester model 94, my favorite deer rifle.  I bought a new one when I was 14 for $54.  Still have it in my safe...

This is my version.  Thank you Sasho, for the great patterns.  I always enjoy your and will undoubtedly be cutting more.

gallery_22608_372_165671.jpg

Very nice ,Thanks friend!