My two day show

dgman

Thanks everyone! It has been a banner year for me. I only do two shows a year. But I cut all year to to have enough stock. I still work full time so I cut on the weekends and in the summer, I will cut after dinner.

There has been some discussion that the craft show scene is dying, but not for me.  I like to have a variety of items on hand to attract more folks to my booth. And just as important, I accept credit cards. I use Square on my full size iPad with a hotspot for cell service. At this show, approx. 60% of sales were by credit card.

On 11/5/2017 at 8:30 PM, dgman said:

Just got home from the second day of a two day show. This annual  show is a Christmas Botique that has been going on for thirty years at a local church here in Moorpark, California. It is all hand crafted items. There was even a guy selling beautiful hand crafted cutting boards. This was my forth or fifth year. My average sales. Is approximately $700 each day. Yesterday, I sold $1003, and today, I hit my average of $700. 

I don't post a lot in the bragging section because I know I will be posting pictures of my shows. So, here they are.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg