Kentucky Animal Puzzle

orangeman

10 hours ago, Rockytime said:

The cutting is amazing. The pattern is even more amazing. Did you develop it?

Yes, I designed the KY tray puzzle for a person who wanted 6 for Christmas gifts. I will design a new state wildlife puzzle if I have an order for 5+.

Currently I have designs for 10 states mostly in the southeast but as far west as TX.

Thanks for your nice comments.

bb

On 11/28/2017 at 6:52 AM, orangeman said:

Yes, I designed the KY tray puzzle for a person who wanted 6 for Christmas gifts. I will design a new state wildlife puzzle if I have an order for 5+.

Currently I have designs for 10 states mostly in the southeast but as far west as TX.

Thanks for your nice comments.

bb

I'd have to start with something like North Dakota.  :D

On 11/28/2017 at 11:14 AM, orangeman said:

The others are on my website:

www.pickenspuzzles.com

bb

Took a look - lots of great puzzles and designs there.  Excellent work. Surprised with your location in GA, you haven't had a a request for my great state yet. ;) Especially since it looks like you are on the Northern Side of GA.  Wish I had a need for 6 - would get you there but with 2 college aged children don't think so yet.  One is a Jr. at UGA (yes, he broke my heart ;)) so I have done that Bulldog puzzle and a couple of others to give him for Christmas and/or his birthday (which is right before Christmas).

3 hours ago, meflick said:

Took a look - lots of great puzzles and designs there.  Excellent work. Surprised with your location in GA, you haven't had a a request for my great state yet. ;) Especially since it looks like you are on the Northern Side of GA.  Wish I had a need for 6 - would get you there but with 2 college aged children don't think so yet.  One is a Jr. at UGA (yes, he broke my heart ;)) so I have done that Bulldog puzzle and a couple of others to give him for Christmas and/or his birthday (which is right before Christmas).

Thanks for your comments. Yes, I have had a couple requests for TN. I might have to work up a design after the first of the year. For some reason Texas has been popular lately. The nearest I've been to Texas doing shows is Ocean Springs, MS.

On 11/27/2017 at 9:00 PM, orangeman said:

Recently had a request for a Kentucky Wildlife puzzle! And here is the result.

12.5" x 5.25" x 3/4" and a tray type puzzle. I provide one solution but there are multiple solutions.

All animals are native to the Commonwealth Kentucky. The tray is stained but the animals are natural hardwoods and oiled.

bb

KYanimal.jpg

Very neat idea,hows sales on these?