OK I think I saved it

Rob

2 hours ago, Rob said:

This is the plaque I dropped and broke yesterday.  If you look really closely you can see the break but in general I think I got away with it.  I will sell this one a little cheaper and explain it has been repaired.

Rimu from the side panel of a drawer box finished with tung oil and beeswax.

Thanks for looking.

Rob

LoveBeyondWords2.png

Shame, it happens.But the good thing about accidents is next time it happens you already know it can be fixed!

3 hours ago, dgman said:

That's a great save Rob! The only one I saw was the B. But I had to look real hard to find it. I think this one defiantly calls for another beer!!

And the winner is ....Dan.  Well done for spotting the "B" the other breaks are in the frame itself and one of the "o"s.  I'll buy you a beer next time I see you. :razz:

Rob

This plaque is now sold.   I'll be glad to see the back of it to be honest.  The lady who bought it also wants one of my Tui plaques but as a coat rack so it needs to be bigger and thicker.  Fortunately I have a suitable piece of rimu from the side panel of a kitchen drawer unit that should fit the bill.  

Rob

1 hour ago, heppnerguy said:

Nice cutting on your sign.  What is the font you are using on the inside part of the plaque? Just curious, as I like it

Dick

heppnerguy

Thanks Dick.  I'm not sure where I got this pattern.  Probably from here but I'm pretty certain the font is Birds of Paradise.

Rob