avenuewood

Good evening,

My name is Barry, I am from the UK.

I am 80 years old, been turning for a while but just recently bought a scrollsaw.

I have a Hegner multicut2 vs.

I have cut a few Steve Good patterns. Very addictive hobby. I use mainly ply ( not Baltic birch) second mortgage job here in the UK!

It is very difficult too to get wood in the sizes needed over here. Have to buy boards and plane down.

Hope to post a picture soon of my humble beginnings.

Welcome Barry

So glad you found us and decided to join up. This is a really friendly and helpful group here in The Village. We all feel like family. If you log on often and share your work as well as comment on things that others post, it will not be very long and you will understand what I mean when I say we are family. You will quickly find that this is a place where you belong and are very well accepted. Be sure and look all around the forums and you will find a lot of good useful items. everything from free patterns to download and cut, how to topics of many kinds and the 'coffee shop' is a place to sit down and chat with others. 

From Southern Arizona,  Dick also known as heppnerguy