Greetings from Beautiful Southern Oregon

ChuckD

I am ChuckD. I see a lot of familiar names here so you all know I am a very serious scroller. I have been doing this for about 12-13 years. I like to do fretwork and intarsia. But I am not a fast cutter and I am not a slow cutter so that makes me, well, never mind. :roll: Just glad to see you all. I am not a pattern maker but have thought of doing it for a while. Then I look at all the great pattern makers we have and decided that someone has to cut this great work so I don't have time to design. ;)

Hi Chuck,

Since I am new to scrolling, I am anxious to find websights such as this one. I have been scrolling for 1 month now and have made several pieces. I also do Intarsia but I like the quick rewards given through scrolling...hope to see some of your work here, soon. Since I too live in Oregon, perhaps our paths will cross some day.

Richard

Hi Chuck,

Since I am new to scrolling, I am anxious to find websights such as this one. I have been scrolling for 1 month now and have made several pieces. I also do Intarsia but I like the quick rewards given through scrolling...hope to see some of your work here, soon. Since I too live in Oregon, perhaps our paths will cross some day.

Richard

Thanks to you all for the greetings.

Hi Richard, what part of Oregon you from?

• 1 year later...