Hello from Ohio

PromiseKeeper

I'm Scott from NE Ohio. I sort of came upon scrolling by chance. My wife saw a DeWalt listed in the newspaper and asked me if it was something I might be interested in. I ended up calling about it and brought it home. The gentleman that sold it to me showed me some incredible work that he had done. So, more projects to be done! I look forward to learning from all of you as I get my new endeavor underway! My first 2 efforts are going to be for my grandsons. It's a learning curve for sure! Looking forward to watching and learning from the craftsmen and women on this board! 

IMG_2002.jpg

Welcome to SSV. I am relatively new to scrolling too. It is addictive though. I am always asked what I am going to do during the weekends at work and my response is making sawdust. Practice makes perfect and if you don't like the way a project looks, there is always sandpapered. 

Hendo

• 3 weeks later...

I am so glad you picked us as a site to go to and join up with. New people here are always more than welcome and a pleasure to get to know. I hope to see you around here often

I like the things you chose to cut and I expect we will be seeing much more from you soon. 

So I send a Welcome to you from sunny and warm Arizona

Dick

heppnerguy