WHERE'S YOUR SAW

andy chew

I have mine in a third of the attached garage which depending how you look at is part of the house. Wife would say part of the house since the dust seems to be tracked into the house. The other 2/3 of garage is for MaMa's car of course and all things must be in their place so that the car fits at the end of the day.

WHERE'S YOUR SAW? I BET MY WIFE THAT OVER 25% WILL BE IN THE HOUSE. MINE'S IN MY SHOP WAS IN A ROOM THAT WE CALLED THE STUDIO BUT RAN OUT OF ROOM SO TOOK OUT THE WALL SO NOW ITS IN THE SHOP. SO WHERE DOES YOUR SAW STAY AT? :popcorn:

Mine is in what would "normally" be the dining room.  I'm a  full-time wheelchair user so can't have a basement shop and we don't have a garage.  Myscroll saw is sitting on top of my service Dog's (Ruby) crate.  Mini-Lathe is on top of a  table, bench grinder on top of a 2 drawer file cabinet and drill press on the seat of my old (unrepairable) power wheelchair

Mine is in the basement! I love having heat and ac.

In my last apartment my saw was in the bedroom.

I have been working on training a new boyfriend about having his and hers tools. Although he has taken an interest in what I do, I may have to teach him how to scroll.

If I was to use my saw in the basement, how badly does the dust get all over every thing?

I bit the bullet and built a stand for my saw. This allowed me to unbolt the saw from the bench in the garage and move it to the basement. I put it in my little work room and so far the dust doesn't seem to be a problem. It's been said before and I will say it again, it sure is nice to have the heat.