Hi ya

young ned

Hi ya, after lurking in the background for a while and a couple of failed sign up attempts, I've finally managed to get on the site, I'm from Derbyshire UK, my wife brought me a scroll saw last Christmas and I got hooked, never made anything that didn't need a big hammer before and I'm like a small school boy shouting look what I made Mam, with every piece I make, I hope to learn from you all, and refine my abilities to using a small tack hammer by doing so 🙂

Edited by young ned

I lurked everyday for a year before I jumped in so your not alone! I see you have a best friend that give you what you need!!! Your our newest member so chime in often and be a regular if you can! You'll be glad you did .Everybody's opinion is welcome!!! See you soon!!! Welcome again!!!

Edited by amazingkevin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A late  welcome to you from Arizona. I hope you hop in here a lot and be sure, if you haven't already, to look around at all the hidden places in The Village. What I mean by that is, take time to explore all the forum spots as there are a lot of things to see and a lot of information you may miss if you do not.

Dick

heppnerguy

• 2 weeks later...