Hello everyone, new member here!

Mwebz

8 hours ago, Dak0ta52 said:

Welcome to the Village, Michael, from North Carolina. I've been scrolling for less than a year and learned a lot from this forum. The members here are eager to help and the knowledge they have is amazing. Be sure you share your projects. I promise you'll receive praise as well as tips to help improve.

I’m in central Illinois. I hope to learn from everyone here and maybe make a few friends along the way.

I  also wish to welcome you to The Village. Scrolling is an always learning situation and skills come about with practice. Everyone has something to give to others. Sometimes someone asks a question about a struggle they are trying to understand and 'bingo' the answers come and explains something in a different way by someone and we might learn something new about making our lives on the scroll saw a little easier for us, even if we have been scrolling for years. So share your ways when a question comes up that you believe is something that  might help someone else, or ask any question and see how others have solved the very difficulty that  you  might be having.

The main thing is to get involved at any level and soon you will start to understand that the people here consider other members to be their friends and eventually 'family'. So log on often and share your work. If you still have the first piece  you cut on your saw, save it and use it to understand better, how far you have come in your hobby.

So happy you choose to become a member on here. Be sure and explore all the nooks and crannies and see all the information that is waiting for you to discover.

Dick

heppnerguy