Herman Munster finished.

Charlie E

Making this did my childish heart good. Referring to 1 Corinthians 13, C. S. Lewis said, "When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." :)

Do you recognize this old television character from my childhood yet? I don’t know if the show aired outside of the US or not so you outlanders may be at a disadvantage. 😉

image0 (3).jpeg99A2BCCA-78F1-456F-9A1D-D23E0BE309FE.jpeg

Edited by Charlie E

I usually have no clue when you guys post these,😉☺️ But it was indeed the EYES 👀 and nose 👃 that I remembered. While the original was before my “childhood” (1964-1966) so I was a baby/toddler then,  we did watch reruns of it after school as I recall. (Clearly showing I grew up with only a few tv channels and definitely no cable or streaming. 😏) I was surprised to learn that it only aired for two years as I would have sworn we saw a lot more episodes. ☺️ 

8 minutes ago, meflick said:

I usually have no clue when you guys post these,😉☺️ But it was indeed the EYES 👀 and nose 👃 that I remembered. While the original was before my “childhood” (1964-1966) so I was a baby/toddler then,  we did watch reruns of it after school as I recall. (Clearly showing I grew up with only a few tv channels and definitely no cable or streaming. 😏) I was surprised to learn that it only aired for two years as I would have sworn we saw a lot more episodes. ☺️ 

I was surprised to learn it only ran 2 seasons also. This clip showed up on my facebook feed and inspired me to cut it. One of the finer moments of the show. ❤️ 

• Charlie E changed the title to Herman Munster finished.
18 hours ago, John B said:

The Munsters along with The Adam's Family. I think the Adams Family was more popular here.
A great likeness of Herman :)

I think they ran the reruns back to back for after school “babysitting”. We watched them both - plus the original Batman and Robin show with the cartoon “Pow” and “wow” (I had a brother who always wanted to watch that. 😉 I also remember liking to watch a show that I think was called “Dark Shadows”. It was sorta like a soap opera style show about a 🧛‍♂️ vampire(s) as I recall. 🫢☺️ Barnabas was the vampire guy’s name.

Edited by meflick