Function - Scroll Saw Challenge

Travis

57 minutes ago, OCtoolguy said:

Beautiful work Paul. As always. What is that second picture of? It almost looks like a clock with an ornate pendulum.

That is what it is, didn't have the hands for it when I took the picture... having the pendulum working seems to drain the battery pretty fast..

Hey Dan, nice job on the Bank truck, I really like the way youpersonalized it.  

Until recently, I have made one for each new member of the family and I would like to continue that tradition, since each of my nieces & nephews would like to have one for their new arrivals.  I can no longer find the post office mail doors and was wondering if you can still ordr them, would you please share your source. Thanks

Rick

On 9/2/2022 at 12:33 PM, Denny Knappen said:

I like items with a purpose and compound cutting, so years ago (actually January 2017), I made a compound cut Air Plant Holder.  This is a Sue Mey pattern.  The second picture is from the customer that purchased to item.  What a fun category.

Ait Plant Holder 1 013117.JPG

Air Plant Holder 051617.jpeg

Very nice, I really like it.  I had forgotten about this and other air plant holder patterns.   Some where I have patterns for several different ones, This was one of them.  I think they are very need and there is the whole interesting variety of air plants.. May have to revisit that project

• 2 weeks later...
  • Travis unpinned this topic