The Snow Flakes Are Back

BadBob

The snowflakes are so distracting that I find it extremely difficult to read or type in a comment. It's like I have bugs crawling around on my screen. I am typing this somewhere else and pasting it in.

I was trying to search but found that I could not effectively read the results and gave up.

Yea pretty patterns falling.

Next month use the pattern of the month.  have a script that does it based on likes of bragging rights. But limit it to 10 sec for each new page accessed.

Also do it based on location of users.  Below equator is what I am thinking.

More ideas... Each month choose a different wood type Maple.  beech,  ash,  walnut .....  leafs for fall season? 

Hearts for valentines day.....

Okay it seems that I have used some of my creativity.   I need to save some for the rest of the holiday projects.

4 hours ago, BadBob said:

The snowflakes are so distracting that I find it extremely difficult to read or type in a comment. It's like I have bugs crawling around on my screen. I am typing this somewhere else and pasting it in.

I was trying to search but found that I could not effectively read the results and gave up.

If you’ve been around awhile, you know I do this once a year. Why?  Because it’s Christmas, I like it, and I wanted to do something special for SSV to mark this special day. This is the only snow you can predict. Sorry you don’t like it. Come back tomorrow.  Until then, let it snow. ❄️❄️❄️

13 minutes ago, Travis said:

If you’ve been around awhile, you know I do this once a year. Why?  Because it’s Christmas, I like it, and I wanted to do something special for SSV to mark this special day. This is the only snow you can predict. Sorry you don’t like it. Come back tomorrow.  Until then, let it snow. ❄️❄️❄️

Appreciated by Californians who have no clue what those "floaters" are. Love it!

Edited by OCtoolguy

This is the first snow that I've seen so far this year. It's been cold enough (8 deg F yesterday) but not a single real snow flake so far. I like snow a time or two every year, but don't want heavy snow, and want it to melt before it becomes dirty snow.

Thanks Travis for giving me my first sight of snow in 2022.

Charley