New to Scroll Sawing

CaliforniaQuail

Welcome from North Carolina. Looks like you've picked up scrolling pretty well according to the cuts you have pictured. You may want to try a couple Steve Good patterns. He has thousands to choose from but I suggest some of the basic ones until you get the hang of cutting patterns. Scroll Saw Workshop Catalog (stevedgood.com If you really fill frisky, check out some of the patterns in the Scroll Saw Village library. You'll find anything from basic to very complicated there. We really enjoy see other scroller's work so don't forget to post pictures. Happy scrolling and don't hesitate to ask questions. There is a lot of knowledge in this forum.

Edited by Dak0ta52

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome from Southern Arizona. There are some good 'How to' videos out there for beginners and long time cutters alike.  You can find some tutorials here and many on Youtube.com also. I would suggest you start with some easy patterns so as to not get discouraged and progress as you feel comfortable. The correct blades are one of the most important knowledge you can have in scrolling. If you are not sure of which blades to use or any other questions, just ask and you will certainly  find your answers quickly here. Everyone is so helpful and anxious to help those that  ask. Glad to have you on board. I hope you log on often

Dick

heppnerguy